Monday, December 31, 2007

Herpes Compared To Zit

Some things ... Funny Games

... that are idle for preparing sweets. Then it will all be Given a fringe, and enamel, and understand that putting resign and the first thing that happens.

a) the candy. Sbavosissimi is easy. Then a picture of them (provided that are good and beautiful) or the day after tomorrow and post the instructions for the preparation, that recipe is too much to call it.

b) the ranking. This year will be only film, because it is. Maybe that's the place later, if I make it in time.

c) the flesh of the party. But that story is that this morning it took me three minutes to get into my favorite jeans? And the S Pull & Bear I was as a supplement to infant? (But I am beautiful inside).

d) Daniel Craig always dressed all in The Golden Compass? So do not go there.

s) that are returned to do? Son questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment