Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Doujinshi Online 2010

Berliniamoci.

I've never been a particular alarm. Oh, I'm not saying I'm stupid. I mean wake up to the motor side. Each scale is a nightmare for me: twice on three slides, and times when I slip one in three do well evil.

Without going into the home, also in the sports I'm not joking. I've never seen it run? If the answer is yes you already know everything.

I'm exaggerating, you say?

So listen to this: thinking that agility could be improved with training even at sixteen I enrolled in a course of volleyball. I managed to resist some four lessons: I realized that was not really the case to continue when, trying to catch a ball dribble, I missed the blatantly taking it in the face. A disaster.

Still not convinced?

Bah. Okay. I've got a face to defend? No, who cares.

when me and my Meme we were little we often brought to the mountains, here, behind the house. No, I did not go to ski: m'รจ clearly happened to try, but, you know, I prefer to live. I said, a Sunday, like many others you decide to go in the mountains to freeze the noses, running on the slide, pull and see all white snowballs. And here's the climax: I'm playing with my sister and I hear my father saying: "France, France, now I'll pull it!"

I ride. My father holds a huge snowball. E 'distant objects. Quite far away, so I can hit too. But I tell you, never know. Indeed, the truth is I do not say anything, I panic because the snowballs that pressed my father is doing really make stramale. So I run to the left. I change my mind, I fly to right. Nononono, better left! Run, run, run as a desperate, by that I do not centered, I run at breakneck speed e. .. PA!

In the face.

immense pain, I feel my face burning, but I do not know if my skin burns for snow or humiliation, sganascia while my father was incredulous that I could, from that distance and certainly not doing it on purpose, to take part in that would not even have never targeted.

If you like to say, the episode came in the annals of family members.

Now, are you convinced?

0 comments:

Post a Comment