Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Models Stockings Women

Does anyone have a camera?

I also want to work here!



That is: you break the balls in the office?
And your colleagues? The same, eh? How much are you
cock from zero to ten? Seven? Seven is good enough.
And how are you conceited? You? Come on, be honest. Six and a half? Liars. But that's okay by.

So take a camera, choose a song, and send a response to their .

Now that the office begin to be a number we could also try: Irene do for the already convinced, almost Cecilia, Alessandra seems to me that the girl is thrown. Alessandro and Federico thymidine see them, but do not despair. The leaders ... Well, try not harmful.
The song? In this case I give a damn about my musical tastes a bit 'because I like a lot of music dull or angry, but I would say that the Spinto Band Oh Mandy or Suds and Soda (Hotellounge's not talked about, right?) Of dEUS may be a decent choice. What do you say?

urgent meeting in the office. Meanwhile
suggested: cute song, energetic, well maybe that puts in a good mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment