Saturday, October 27, 2007

Diagram Outdoor Sensor Lights

write something

happens if I do not write for a while 'I get performance anxiety: that is, I think, are ten days that I do not throw anything down, I have to write something decent no, not I write a shit at random. The point is that lately I have a lot of things to do and even more things to think about, but the material from blogs consists essentially nonsense. The kind of stuff that is good for twitter, in short, that it remains an active player.

Oh well. So, given that the lighting does not come but I do not want to take the cobwebs mirandamiller the poor, I tell you this crap here.

After cataloging the material of the festival, in the office I have with my sovereign (like no) rejoicing, given another fine job in the store. This is a series of videotapes, donated by those who did not understand, the film almost entirely silent and b / w Very good. Among the usual titles, Nosferatu, Cabiria, M, The Fall of Troy, Strike, things like that.

me square in the PC, go to MyMovies and start the search.
Nosferatu, FW Murnau, 1922, Germany, 75 ', b / n. Ok.
Cabiria, G. Pastrone, 1914, Italy, 121 ', b / n. And go.
M, the monster of Dusseldorf, F. Lang, 1931, Germany, 117 ', b / n. Done.
The Fall of Troy. Press Return. I get a page of the municipality. I click the back arrow. Pressed again sent. Same story. There is a problem, I do not understand. "You are not authorized to view this page", or something, I forget. Take me a bit 'agitated: "Oh Mother, I've done something, I think. Tortellini as they are, I move the My research on imdb. Same story, this film I did not really want to try.

I very nearly getting up and ask for guidance from the head, I did not do anything, Do they use them too, which has the cabbage that my pc?

I decide to move on, and while I try to "strike" I think, that sucks. Come on, the problem can not be in the word "fall" eh. And that problem will never end with "tr ...". Ops. The bulb, tiny, faint lights well in my little head dizzy. I type in the string on the right: "The fall of Troy." There he was, looking like the sun, even with the original title: The Fall of Troy L. Borgnetti, G. Pastrone, 1910, Italy, b / n.

0 comments:

Post a Comment