Monday, October 8, 2007

License Plate Bracket For A Honda Pilot

sucks!

last face of those dreams eh. The final push to get up this morning came from something like this: I dream of being at the lake, in an apartment. It is not the apartment we have in Lazise, \u200b\u200binside is different, the kitchen is next to a window, and my mother in the kitchen. At one point a hunting cry, he takes the hand to his ear, 'But', all right? What have you done? ". "It's nothing, I do not know, evil." "Hmm," I reply, and I still do not know what. After a while I hear another cry, not so much pain because of confusion. I get up a bit 'alarmed, I run from my mother,' Ma ', which is it? "," Look, look! "Says agitated, uncovering the ear. And disgusting! The upper part of the ear is pretty intact, normal. That is reduced below that looks like a pizza margherita. It is not a bold comparison, eh, is that it looks like the pizza with my father who ate raw last night, but without the ham, melted mozzarella and tomato only.

And no, the dream has not followed up. I was a bit 'in half-sleep, so I picked up that little bit of awareness to say to my unconscious, "but come on, that sucks, and that's fine, I get up, you need not be to do so? "and migrated to the lower floors to breakfast. With a vague sense of disgust and inevitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment