Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How To Cook Cake In Kenstar Microwave

I like / I do not like

- Well, we start with the topic of the moment: "In Rainbows".
Like, I do not like? I do not know.
I'll be brief: carry a conversation with a guy , a few days ago.
Q: "Have you got In Rainbows?"
to: "Yes to the next question: no."
"But you heard In Rainbows?", Is the question that has replaced the outdated "How are you?" greetings in the street. I expect that I should ask my mother, maybe even the cat. E 'disc which all must speak, that everyone should at least a little' snob, that "there are more than once, you are repeating." I have not heard half say "crazy cool!" or "Chemmerda. All caution, all circumspect. Hey, go easy: I have a suggestion, already a Radiohead's new album makes me afraid, then if you do so you will not be surprised if you still have not heard.

- The Amiina live.
I like, I do not like? UalĂ  not even know that!
That is, for what I saw last Friday at the Cove can I say: Bravo Bravissimo, but a little 'two balls. So, you say, where is the problem? You can not say "I do not like? You might say, except that the fourth piece is beautifully fell to the ground and spent the rest of the concert on the steps to recover drinking water and packets of sugar free ride (slurp!) just outside the room, losing myself, so I was (thanks a lot , umpf) reported, the best part of performance. Oh yeah.

- 28 weeks later. I liked it, I did not like? Summarizing: buuuuuuuuu.
Visually it is much more beautiful than always thinking, great splatter scenes, but there is something wrong. The plot? Too much action, no substance? The anger towards * that * character that makes you think "the sky, stop the whining that is all your fault"?

- The new series of Desperate Housewives. And that's Dexter. Likes, dislikes? Oh, yes like that!
And I heard - someone has read through the window of twitter - the voice of Dexter Italian. I've never been a purist in its original language of film, not at all, but ... we have not. That is, correct me, probably better than that in the end could not be done, but much of the character's charm lies in its (wonderful) voice. So, listen to me: the original version, subbética!

0 comments:

Post a Comment