Monday, October 1, 2007

Red Lobster Dish Wahing

Back!

I wrote it, but I just thought it to stop. I've been around the world to enjoy an undeserved break. Here, come on, do not overdo the world: just in Tuscany, first by Alex (my former roommate of the time of Parma, for the less informed, who now lives in Pisa) and then a couple of days to Morosocri.

And these days I've seen:

- Alessandra to wet the sauce with courgettes, prawns and curry open a Berlucchi with total nonchalance and hunting in the pan, except to drink a glass and then put it back in the fridge. Bewilderment.

- A restaurant-pizzeria pizza at € 2.50, € 3 cocktails, pastas to 3.50 €. Double dismay, but Morosocri looked at me as if I had just arrived from Mars. Everything is normal, according to him.

- Three volpina and two fawns. But still no wild boars, and almost do Amiata news: five years of grazing in these parts and never saw a wild boar as it should. Just a couple of puppies in passing.

- The Rachel Bau-take my train today in Chiusi.

- Planet Terror. What, I'm sorry but I just can not avoid, I was crap. When ce vo '...

0 comments:

Post a Comment